Community

A Well World: Bursting My White Bubble

I grew up in Dallas in the ‘50s and ‘60s, more specifically in Oak Cliff, a place that most in northern parts of the city thought was a substandard, in fact, a scary place. I ...

An Alignment of Values

Ged Dipprey (left) with Linda Ward and Sam Vachon from Good Deed Real Estate Group Ged Dipprey is an affable neighbor with a mind for real estate and a heart for members of The Well ...

Spotlight on a Community Supporter: Pam Spell of Norma’s Cafe

Pam Spell (center) with Norma's Cafe staff If you’re in the mood for some old-fashioned home cooking, for fluffy biscuits that melt in your mouth, for berry cobbler served straight from the oven, for chicken-fried ...

Six Dallas-Area Organizations Making a Difference for Those Living With Mental Illnesses

The Well Community is part of a network of organizations that advocate for mental health and help meet the need for relationship and connection among those who live with mental illnesses. We’re thankful for other ...

Restoring Community: Addressing Mental Illness and Homelessness at The Well

For those struggling with serious mental illnesses, few things are as devastating as loss of community. The support of friends and family plays a key role in encouraging those dealing with mental health conditions to ...
Scroll to Top