Our hearts are full of gratitude for all those who helped make our Christmas “Party” very merry this year. Despite not being able to gather, our members were able to receive an abundance of food, health care items, blankets, hats, backpacks and, best of all, love, from so many volunteer groups and individuals! Our great thanks to:
- Body Oak Cliff: They completed purchases from our Christmas Amazon Wish List to make sure every member got each item.
- The Renegade Pigs: They prepared and served our delicious barbecue Christmas meal on Saturday, December 19, and helped fill the backpacks stuffed with essential items for each member. This motorcycle club is a nonprofit organization comprised of active and retired public safety officers.
- Vista Church of Heartland: Volunteers helped to serve our Christmas meal and helped supply Walmart gift cards.
- Northeast Chapter of the Texas Indo-American Physicians Society: Through this chapter, Dr. Anil Tibrewal and Dr. Amit B. Guttigoli, both with Methodist Health System, provided blankets to insure each member can be warm through the winter.
- Women from the Kessler neighborhood came together and ordered a large portion of our Amazon gift list.
- Patti Tallack Caperton, former intern, along with her family, knitted 100 beautiful cozy hats for members.
- Dozens of faithful donors provided Walmart gift cards, essential items on Amazon and other expressions of support.